24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE | 815-899-1450
Peters Electric & Technology, Inc.
Our Services | What We Do
Since 1995, Peters Electric and Technology, Inc., have offered a full range of products and services to the construction industry.
Our electricians and network providers are trained professionals that are committed with high standards of integrity. They will focus on your specific needs while building a long-term relationship with you that is based on mutual trust, high standards and competitive pricing.
Our Services | Our Expertise
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- New Construction
- Service Contracts
- Lighting Upgrades
- Aerial Lift Services
- Underground Locating
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Energy Audit & Saving Analysis
- Fire & Security
- Voice, Data & Fiber Optics
- Control Wiring
- Preventative Maintenance
- Residential/ Commercial Standby Generators
- Solar/ Wind
Design | Build
What You Can Expect from Us!
- We call, to let you when your technician is on their way to your home.
- All of our staff arrive in a professional manner and are courteous.
- We always fully stock our vehicles to prepare for any possible issues and we do this for your inconvenience.
- When our staff arrives to your location, we wipe our shoes upon entering your location and put on shoe covers to help keep your floors clean.
- Our staff are highly trained professionals, who are courteous, and drug tested regularly.
- It is our plesure to present to you as many options as possible, to help keep your electrical system up to code and in working order.
- Our warranty includes all products that we install, as well as our workmanship for one year.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, or checks for services performed.
Residential Services Offered
- Residential Service Calls
- New Home Wiring
- Home Automation
- Low Voltage Wiring
- Standby Generators
24/7 Emergency Service | 815-899-1450
Amongst our many services, Peters Electric can do the design and build for the systems your project needs. And because these designs can be coordinated with our InterLINK service division for low voltage systems, clients can save money and avoid the hassle and cost of multiple consultants, contractors or dealers.
Design / Build Program
This method of construction is extremely beneficial over conventional “plan & spec” methods when:
- Design & Construction Time Is Minimal
- Budget Is Limited
The Design / Build process permits us to entirely design, install and warranty systems that best suits your needs, budget, and time constraints.
Energy Services | added power
Here are some of the services we offer through our Energy Services Division.
- Wind Power
- Solar Power
- Uninterruptible Power Sources
- Lighting Retrofits
- Rebate Program Qualification
- Energy Tax Credits
Sun-Tracking & Sky-Lighting Systems
- Light Output Equal to 800 Fluorescent Lamps
- Reduced Energy Costs Up to 54%
- In Conditioned Spaces Reduce Energy Costs 78%
- Reduce Lighting Maintenance by 90%
Total Services | program
One call for a Total Service program that you can rely on.
We know that many of our customers would rather prevent problems before they occur. That is why Peters Electric created the Total Service division to offer unique and customized programs of predictive and proactive care for your electrical & data systems.
24 Hour Emergency Response
- Priority access to 24hr repair services
NFPA 70e / OSHA Compliance
- Arc flash potential studies
- Integrated safety work permits & labels
- Circuit tracing & panel labeling
- System cad drawings
Energy Audit & Savings Analysis
- Take advantage of the latest technology to reduce maintenance costs and lower utility bills
Power Quality Analysis
- Complete power testing & analysis
- Harmonics testing
Lighting Maintenance & Retrofits
- Maintaining and upgrading your lighting system assures a safe, productive and cost effective working environment.
Electrical Preventative Maintenance
- Custom energized & de-energized services
- Trending & reporting
Electrical Systems Analysis
- Comprehensive electrical system diagnostics
- Infrared & ultrasonic testing
- Visual inspection & reports for code & safety violations
Emergency Systems Maintenance
- Exit & battery light maintenance
Emergency Service | 815-899-1450
phone: (815) 899-1450
fax: (815) 899-1451
mail: P.O. Box 742 Burlington, IL 60109